The Center is the focal point for community engagement and faculty research. On this website you can access the latest information on research and scholarship. Read about our work with Strategic Partners and the services that we offer to meet community needs. Learn how social work researchers apply their knowledge, skills and values to make a difference in an urban environment that is home to the School. Join us as a colleague, partner or student as we continue the tradition of engaged social work research.
- Center for Social Work Research Brown Bag Series: Grand Challenge of Eradicating Social Isolation, Teaching & learning strategies
- Social Work SPSS Tutorial Part 2
- Coroners, Indigenous Australians, and the Easy Finding of Suicide
- Wayne State School of Social Work, College of Nursing receive $1.8 million to enhance Metro Detroit’s mental health workforce
- Fall 2017: School of Social Work Faculty Publication Highlights
- Center for Social Work Research publishes Policy and Practice Brief #4 on Mental Illness and the Criminal Justice System
- WSU Suicide Prevention Initiative