The Center is the focal point for community engagement and faculty research. On this website you can access the latest information on research and scholarship. Read about our work with Strategic Partners and the services that we offer to meet community needs. Learn how social work researchers apply their knowledge, skills and values to make a difference in an urban environment that is home to the School. Join us as a colleague, partner or student as we continue the tradition of engaged social work research.
- Social Work Gala and Silent Auction
- Social Work Student Research Group Meeting: SMART (Student Mentor Applied Research Team)
- Social Work Edith Harris Lecture on Trauma Informed Child Welfare
- Multidisciplinary team studies facilitators and barriers to antimicrobial resistance
- School of Social Work receives nearly $1.8 million from the CDC to study youth healthy relationships and sexual violence prevention
- B.S.W. student gets university funding to join study examining predictors of heroin abuse recovery
- School of Social Work receives grant to help students explore social justice issues surrounding Detroit water shut offs