The Center is the focal point for community engagement and faculty research. On this website you can access the latest information on research and scholarship. Read about our work with Strategic Partners and the services that we offer to meet community needs. Learn how social work researchers apply their knowledge, skills and values to make a difference in an urban environment that is home to the School. Join us as a colleague, partner or student as we continue the tradition of engaged social work research.
- Trauma Informed Care Education: The Role of Trauma in Substance Use Disorders
- PSI's Perinatal Mood Disorders: Components of Care
- April 2018: School of Social Work Faculty Publication Highlights
- Director of Wayne State Center for Social Work Research named fellow of national social work society
- Wayne State School of Social Work, College of Nursing receive $1.8 million to enhance Metro Detroit’s mental health workforce
- Fall 2017: School of Social Work Faculty Publication Highlights