The Center is the focal point for community engagement and faculty research. On this website you can access the latest information on research and scholarship. Read about our work with Strategic Partners and the services that we offer to meet community needs. Learn how social work researchers apply their knowledge, skills and values to make a difference in an urban environment that is home to the School. Join us as a colleague, partner or student as we continue the tradition of engaged social work research.
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Research Symposium
- WSU School of Social Work: Social Justice Student Symposium
- Flint Area Community Health and Environment Partnership: FACHEP
- School of Social Work faculty awarded four new grants
- Multidisciplinary team studies facilitators and barriers to antimicrobial resistance
- School of Social Work receives nearly $1.8 million from the CDC to study youth healthy relationships and sexual violence prevention